Thursday, November 6, 2014

3 Web Sites and Their Wireframes

3 Web Sites and Their Wireframes


1. DrJays.com  -
I like this website to shop for clothes on. I can find stuff that I can't find locally and that not everyone else will have. There website looks and functions a lot like any other shopping site I have seen online. Such as Zappos, for example, where basically you'll have option bars on the left, for gender, size, price etc. The wireframe makes their website look kind of complicated but I don't think it would be very hard. 


2. Gmail.com
I use Gmail for my main email account so I thought it would be interesting to see what the wireframe would be like. I don't think the wireframe worked exactly right but I think it looks like a general 3 column webpage, with the right column being extremely narrow, the left somewhat narrow, and the main column being the main part of the webpage.

 3. MSN.com
My sister is on this website a lot to check the news and so it was up on my computer and  thought it would make a pretty cool, and complicated wireframe. I was right. There is a lot that goes into this website. It looks like a 5 column with some kind of div or section that fits in above the second and third columns which is pretty cool. Or maybe the large part to the right of the first column actually is part of the first column, just a large width... IDK but I like this layout.





 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment